By Clarence Swinney
Burlington, NC firstname.lastname@example.org
“I say what I mean and mean what I say”
“Promises made-Promises kept”
“When I make up my mind it stays made up”
“I do not take cues from anyone”
“You can’t say one thing and do another”
“Trust me I’m a straight shooter”
1. Osama Bin Laden is my number one priority. (at
least this week)
2. We need an Office of Strategic Influence (Next
3. I will follow the UN Resolution as long as it takes-10-27-02
10-31-02—The UN needs to act now
2-13-03—The UN needs to show courage (like
you did during Vietnam?)
4. I am a strong believer in Fair Trade—(except steel and softwood
lumber) (votes first)
Ed Crane—Co-Founder and President of The Cato Institute-“Everything
administration does is political”
5. We do not need for the Homeland Security Department to be a Cabinet
I made up my mind on it. Boston Globe—6-9-02 “Bush Flip Flop”
6. I will get Osama Bin Laden “Dead or Alive”—(go
get em cowboy)—5-13-02-(“I don’t know where he is, I have no idea
and I really don’t care.) (It’s not that important. It’s not out first
priority”) (“I say what I mean”). (“When I make up my mind it stays made
7. I will use the bully pulpit with OPEC. (Sic
em bulldog my gas now 1.65 per gallon)
Supply went down and Prices went up and (“This is just the Free
Market at Work”)
8. I will never apologize to the Chinese for “stealing our plane”.
Please guys! Be nice.
Return our plane. “I regret it”
9. I mean what I say—“We can expect an attack”.
Each month a new warning. When BOY?
10. Wash. Post-2-8-03—Bush seeking a promise from IRAN (Evil) for
in event a slaughter is done in Afghan. (Sounds
11. NYT-1-23-03—Bush (Man of steel will)
“rescinding” old policy and implementing a new policy that allows
managed care organizations to limit and restrict coverage of emergency
services for poor people on Medicaid. This was after criticizing HMO.s for
refusal to allow treatment. If this is a Devout
Christian I am Jesus Christ
12. We will not negotiate with North Korea. Wash Post 1-16-03—Bush is
now willing to consider agricultural and energy aid. (Hold
on! This is EVIL of axis)
13. Individual investors who borrow money to buy dividend paying stocks
should be penalized. (Gosh! What did he say—he did
not mean it) NYT 2-5-03
14. " I mean what I say..." (until yelling
starts) Military pay increase of 2% then 4% Stars &
Stripes-12-30-02—Bush asked Defense Dept. to lower the announced pay raise
for the military from 3.7% to 2%. Finally got 4 in 2004 budget.
“I am tired of all the Lying and Deception”—Amen!
Hallelulah! Then stop it Boy.
15. I mean what I say—I am the education president. Please.
First budget increased by 1,5% which had averaged 7% increase per year
over five years. (Sounds like Clinton was the Educated
educator to me.)
16. Wash Post-12-2-02—In June 2002 Bush promised 500 Million to
fight mother-child transmission of Aids . In Aug he vetoed the first
transfer of the 500 million. In 111 days since his promise 222,000 babies
have been infected with Aids. (I wonder if Jesus
Christ is tossing in his bed)
17.“Secretary O’Neill is doing a good job. The economy is improving. I
have faith in him”. (your faith lasts two weeks
18.The Homeland Security Bio-Terrorism Bill is too expensive. I will veto
it. An Ok is not a veto boy.
(I mean what I say” but maybe I will not this time.)
19. I do not approve of an Independent Investigation of 9-11. (“I
mean what I say” but—yelling is too loud).
20. I am against international money laundering controls. (9-11—“I
changed my steel mind”) They may catch daddy.
21.We will have major social security changes. Wash Post.
11-11-01—Andrew Card on Meet the Press on 11-10-02 “I am not sure we will
reform it” This was a Centerpiece of his campaign..
22.-12-30-02—We will not tolerate a North Korean nuclear arsenal. (Act
nice guys if you want our $$$)
23.We do not hit civilian targets (in Afghan). There is no evidence.
(Red Cross building not civilian—Veterans Hospital is
military—Warlord Party heading to Kabul to celebrate was armed with .22
rifles—Wedding Party was violent and firing in the air at our planes 20,000
feet above them)
24.Wash Post-11-15-02—“If you are not happy with the administration’s policy
toward Iraq at any given moment just wait a week or two. A new policy, more
your liking, is bound to appear”.
A. Go it alone week
B. Let us wait for UN week
C. “regime change” is goal
D. remove wmd is goal
E. Secretary of State is nor speaking for the president
F. Attorney General is not speaking for the administration.
G. I am sick and tired of this waffling and
25. Steel Tariff—I really did not mean that much. I angered some people.
(When Bush makes up his mind it
stays made up)
26. Carbon Dioxide is a power plant pollutant I will control..
(Oh! It will be too costly to my energy contributors
so forget it suckers—cough cough)
27.Reuters-6-26-02—‘I have confidence in the Palestinians when they
understand we are saying they must make the right decisions”—“I can assure
you we will not be putting money into a society which is not transparent and
which is corrupt”. (Was he referring to his
administration? Sounds like it—transparent—corrupt)
28. I am against human cloning in any form. (well,
not quite “any”)
29.“I knew nothing about dangers of 9-11”. Eight months later. “I
knew a damn bunch (but I was too busy on Vacation and
looking for more to blame on that President who stomped my dad. Darn it is
tough being dumb, inarticulate and following such a brain and great success)
30.“I am in excellent physical condition.” (Darn,
staying up till midnight in Paris zapped all my energy—Boy—try conditioning
31. "I am on top of everything." (Why did
you say twice on TV—“I am not in control the Pentagon is running the War
(Afghan)—You have a White House base—same as Al Qaeda. Only more secretive)
32. I will veto bill increasing benefits for disabled military
retirees (Yep! He was a war hero).. 6-20-02
in Wash Post. I do not change my mind. (Until
33.-6-14-02—released 23,653 of ”cherry picked” Reagan papers after refusing
to do it. “When I make up my mind it stays made up”
Is this BOY real ?”
34. I mean what I say—‘I will provide 100 million to help preserve
the Rain Forest”
35. Budgeted funds for his dad’s Crusader cannon
then demanded that Congress kill the big sucker.
36. "Airline Security is very important to me."
Then, why did you fight so hard to keep guns out of
37. Barred part-time Mexican and Canadian students from U.S. schools
after 9-11. Then, after howls reversed his decision. “When I make up my
38. Simon (candidate for Gov. of California). “He is a breath of
Bush sho' hated that California Smog for
he avoided Simon while in his presence.
39.“I will not engage in bailing out countries.”
30 billion to Brazil just a tip?
40.NY Times-Richard Stevenson-2-14-03—Bush eases Ban on AIDS money to
pro-abortion groups abroad.. What will he tell
41.-March 6—“We will call for a UN Security Council vote.” Geo. Bush
March 13—“There may be no vote” Colin Powell
NY TIMES-“Bush promises to adopt peace plan”. The Guardian-“Bush
reversed his previous insistence that the Middle East Peace effort must
wait till after Iraq
42.NY TIMES--Edmund L. Andrwews-2-26-03—Less than a month after President
Bush proposed a radical overhaul and expansion of individual retirement and
savings account the White House has abandoned their idea. (“When I make
up my mind it stays made up”) (“Promises made promises kept”) (“I say what I
mean and mean what I say”)
-------------WHO IN HECK IS IN CHARGE IN THIS
Burlington, NC email@example.com