· cared more for "we the people" than "we the corporation"
· I wish we had a president who liked Americans as much as he likes corporations.
· upheld and defended the Constitution
had an IQ
could pronounce NOO-KEW-LER
had a heart and a brain
honored separation of church and state
wasn't a hypocrite
read the newspaper
wasn't a serial liar
wasn't an international war criminal
cared as much about the living as he claims to care for the unborn
· cared about the old, young, poor and sick
· wasn't an evil, moronic, fascist puppet
· understood the simple realities of education, family needs, economics,
international relations, religion, and why some people hate us.
· could look me straight in the face for 5 seconds without making that stupid
· whose compassionate conservatism was a reality rather than just a cute catch
· was not just a govenor from teexas
· gave a sh*t for the country instead of himself & his cronies.
· I wish we had a president who would learn to pronounce "nuclear" correctly
before he starts dropping them on people.
· was compassionate to the average man.
· wasn't outsmarted by his food
be exactly like Bill Clinton.Job creation,surplus creation,prosperous
· Not a smirking,beadyeyed bozo,who resembles a cows anus.
Would prematurely die of complications from a aneurism.
· Think for himself
· I wish we had a president!
· wasn't the anti-christ.
· cared more about F--king an intern than F--king the middle class.
· didn't have his head so far up his butt he blinked with his balls.
· had the brains, the tact, the compassion, the knowledge, the wit and the
personality to be a president of our great United States.
· ate more pretzels - we can hope, can't we. . .
· was forced to apologize personally to the families of every civilian and soldier who has died in the war
· could read.
· would tell the truth, honor his oath of office, and resign.
· could read this list.
· was a woman.
· didn't have to prove his manhood by strutting around an aircraft carrier in a
flightsuit with a sock stuffed in crotch.
· did not need to hide behind the cross, the flag, and an air flight suit to prove
· is named Bill Clinton!
· didn't think he is better, than the people he was sworn to serve
· was not insane
· did not murder women and children.
· was screwing a woman instead of the country.
· had principles instead of slogans.
· that actually brought dignity to the White House.
· could read and write like an intelligent person.
· actually valued families.
· that believed in freedom.
· that respected law and the Constitution.
· that listened to intelligence and prevented 9/11.
· that didn't think big government and big spending were the answer to everything.
· that told the truth.
· DID NOT HAVE PHONY DECORATIONS LISTED ON
HIS ALLEGED MILITARY DISCHARGE.
(SEE MARTIN HELDT'S WEBSITE FOR DOCUMENT #22, BLOCK #24. 'TAFCS' AND 'TAFMS'
ARE NOT MILITARY DECORATIONS!)
ALSO "SECRETs SPOKEn, SECRETS BROKEN"
· speak adlib, without stuttering
· deserved being president
· I just wish we had a President!
· had a brain.
· Wish we had a president who wasn't born w/a silver coke spoon shoved up his
· ....who could not only spell "integrity" but also have some
· Wish we had a president who didn't need an overdose of Viagra to show off his
· Wish we had a president who didn't carry around one of those little "lap dawgs"
like a barbie doll. Where is Triumph the Comedy Insult Dog when you really need
· truly had compassion for others
· knew just a little about shades of gray
· wasn't so f--king stupid
· actually read newspapers
· wouldn't brag about being an ignorant puppet.
· I wish we had a president who wasn't installed by a corrupt court appointed by
· had more social redeeming skills other than being potty trained
· I wish we had a president who wasn't as phony as the Thanksgiving turkey he was
carrying around in Iraq.
had at least half a brain.
Had been elected and not appointed by 5 old conservative justices